Abali’s Organic Green Tea has a vegetal taste with a leafy profile . Best enjoyed with some freshly squeezed lemon and sprigs of Indian mint
Abali Organic Tea Estate, located in the eastern most part of India, on the Himalayan foothills are a picture of calm serenity swathed in a sea of bright forest green. These pristine gardens produce some of the finest high grown organic teas which are then blended to produce a beautiful tea experience for you.
What is loose leaf green tea good for, anyway? The truth is that aside from its unique flavour, a number of other beneficial effects of green leaf tea have been recognized for centuries. Here are several:
● Powerful HGCG antioxidant action
● Cholesterol-lowering capability
● Anti-cancer activity
● Blood-pressure stabilising effect
● Immune-system boosting capacity
● Anti-inflammatory properties
● Weight-loss inducing ability
● Breath freshening effect
● Vitamin and trace-mineral content
● Antiseptic and skin-soothing properties
These green tea benefits add up to a host of powerful reasons for making the pleasing flavour and enticing aroma of this good organic loose leaf green tea a part of your daily diet.